Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 10:29

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 2 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Marinos Zimmer
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 25. Nov 2019, 23:33 
Administrator

I thought for a moment about whether I should pretend as if I were asleep, but quickly discarded this thought as it was probably very implausible.
At least I did not want to be a scaredy Chat Noir. A little sluggishly I dug myself out under the blankets, sitting up and looked around a little shyly.
He was still sitting on the bed, my former classmate, ...Adrien's former classmate, Marino.
He didn't really look taller than when they have seen each other the last time, even a bit smaller. I looked at him slightly and leaned a bit forward.
It was somehow nice to see a familiar face. Marino even asked me how I Chat Noir a resident of Paris who was almost a stranger to him and now well know as a bad guy was feeling.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and startled. Totally perplexed I wiped the tears from my face and retreated.
My body had reacted by itself and my head did not understand yet whether from joy or grief.

I struggeld so hard with myself what the best answer to his questions would be. "...."
He looked so concerned, but I was really not ready to share anything with anyone, to many people l had trusted left me alone.
I put my palm on my head checking my temperature. Still feeling hot on the forhead.

I obviousely avoided to look up and began to stare at the pitch black Miraculous on my Ring Finger.
Taking a deep breath I tried it again. I'm feeling like shit, honestly, thank you for being the only person who cares so far. "Sorry for intruding, I can leave if you want." not the answer I was telling him in my thoughts. But I had already shown enough vulnerable points of myself, even if I never would believe Marino would do anything to hurt someone. But proven by my father I was able to misjudge even people close to me.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Mo 25. Nov 2019, 23:33 

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 00:34 

My eyes grew bigger as he straightened up and leaned a little closer to me.
It looked funny how he wore one of my T-shirts instead of his costume. Somehow cute.
But then something unexpected happened. A tear ran down his cheek and as he noticed, he wiped it away.
He avoided my look and felt his forehead. He was absolutely not well...
Then he said something that sent a little sting into my chest.

"Sorry for intruding, I can leave if you want."
Immediately my hands sprang out and touched his shoulders.
"Absolutely not! I won't let you go like this. You have a fever and it's freezing cold outside, you really shouldn't go out there when you're sick."
I took my hands back as I noticed how awkward this action seemed to be for him.
Maybe I was a bit too worried, but maybe I just didn't want to lose someone again...
I bit my lip and looked into his bright green eyes, which seemed a little glassy at the time.
"Well... of course you have the freedom to go wherever you want... just like cats do. But - I don't want to get rid of you or something like that."
I gave him a warm smile.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 01:10 
Administrator

Receiving a touch from the other guy, my neckhair began to raise and I would have slapped his hands away if my reflexes had worked as usually, but he was one step ahead, reading my body language and pulled them away again, after putting some words of kindness in my ear.

"Freedom, tch,...I guess you know about nothing. Where have you bern the last year?" Every sane person would have called the Police, gladly taking the reward for catching Chat Noir. I indeed had a fever to to go on talking. "You should not offer me sherlter that freely." I replied very bitterly, letting myself fall on my side silently sighing. It could ruin your reputation or even worse. Catching up with thr news would make him want to distance himself from me on his own. No one wanted to be involved in criminal doings. Especially not someone as pure and sincere as Marino.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 15:00 

What was he talking about? Chat Noir had always been a good guy. But I really didn't know anything at all, because I hadn't been to France the whole last year.
"I... I was in New York for two semesters abroad. What happened? And you ... cannot turn back somehow or s-"

"Marinooo dear! There's someone here for you!~"
I flinched and instinctively positioned myself in front of Chat, but nobody came in.
"Coming!" I turned to the cat with a heavy heart. I would have liked talking to him and finding out what his strange reputation was all about,
but it was probably best to keep his presence in here secret.
"Um... down at the chaise is some soup for you, it should still be warm.
Otherwise I'll bring you breakfast later, if you want some. Do you like jelly tarts?"

I jumped down the ladder and put on sweatpants before I left the room.

"Marinooo, heeeyy!", Alyo greeted me and embraced me brotherly.
He was the only one next to my parents who knew about my secret.
Well... not that I was Ladybug, but the fact that I was... gay. For Adrien above all.
"Hey Alyo, nice to see you! Come, sit down." I pointed to the breakfast table and he settled down joyfully.

"How's it going? You haven't even contacted me all this time!"
"That's wrong! I sent you several cards, okay? But yes, foreign tariff and such. To be honest, I hardly had time because my part-time job kinda ate me up."
Alyo waved his hand.
"No problem bro. I can also tell you first hand: Something really CRAZY happened."
A queasy feeling spread in my stomach.
"You didn't follow the Ladyblog either, did you?"
I shook my head.
Why should I? Ladybug was history now.
But Chat Noir...

"There's a new villain in Paris."
"WHAT?"
I panicked. Especially because Adrien had my key. So I could never get to the box!

"It's Chat Noir."

The air got stuck in my lungs.

"How... and why? W-wasn't he always the hero at Ladybug's side?"

"Exactly, but Ladybug doesn't show up any more and he just destroys the environment at will, messes with policemen and stuff."
He pulled out his cell phone and showed me some snapshots of a deep gulf in the ground.
"This is caused by him. Chat Noir has become highly aggressive and is wandering through the night like a monster. I don't know what's wrong with him."
I didn't know what to say. I only knew that this villain was now in my room.
Alyo was not allowed to discover him at any price! And nobody else either.
I had to keep it all to myself... even more secrets...

I had managed to get rid of Alyo somehow after breakfast, because I still had to do something for the university.
And for Chat.
I took a jelly tart and a croissant, put them both on a small plate and went back to my room with a strange feeling in my stomach.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 16:54 
Administrator

When his mother called upstairs, my tension rose up and nervously looked around for something to hide, until marino pushed himself in front of me and verbally stopped his mother from coming into the room, I relaxed a little bit.

When he asked me about the Jelly Tarts, I just tilted my head, I wasn't sure if biscuits were a good cure for fever. But before this question could be answered he had already left the room.

I crawled out of bed,, one floor down and stopped near the hatch door of the room. I listened carefully wanting to know who was now on the floor below me. Just ready to grab my suit and take flight, should it be the police.

But the voice sounded very much like Alyo, who fortunately always spoke very loudly, so that I could hear him even in my bad shape clearly.
"Ladyblog...Chat Noir...Villain."
Now the cat was out of the bag. My ears lowered together with my mood. I strolled into the bathroom and changed there again.

In my tight black cat costume I lay down on the chaise and grabbed the thermos bottle and drank the soup to keep me entertained until Marino came back. It even lasted so long that I emptied the bottle completely and then played with the Ladybug plush doll. She wore the bracelet which Ladybug had given me around her neck . I already had banished Plush Chat Noir under the chaise months ago.

The hatch opened again and Marino came back into the room alone. Some uncertainty was written over his face. I remained lying lazy on the chaise and held plush Ladybug over me. "Don't worry Ladybug is here taking care of the villain.“ After finishing my sentence, I dropped the doll on my chest and tried to look visibly defeated.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 19:15 

When I came into the room Chat Noir lay in his full outfit on the chaise and ... was that the Ladybug doll he was holding in his hands? And had he put the bracelet on it as a collar? That was kinda cute. But also very sad... I was Ladybug and I knew that he was lost.
"Don't worry Ladybug is here taking care of the villain."
This sentence and scenery almost tore me apart inside.
"I am so sorry..." I whispered to myself.
Wait a second - He thought I had nothing to do with all this, I was Marino right now.
"Uh, I...I...just brought you both. Didn't know what you like more, sweet or salty." With these words I put the plate down in front of the chaise and watched Chat.
"I heard what's going on at the moment...", I started, but didn't know how to go on. Argue with him what came to his mind to just go crazy like this, although there were no more Akumas? I was so afraid of this situation. He was probably completely alone... If I only had my miraculous back! But that was impossible without the key. I just didn't know what was going on with Chat. And that he didn't change back made it somehow more strange. As if he had been cursed...

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 20:29 
Administrator

"No need to be sorry, I'm the holder of the Bad Luck Miraculous, and things just got a bit more worse after my Lucky Bug left." I shrugged it off as if it was nothing, because I was used to it anyway.
"I like both but I'm not very hungry right now, thanks to the soup." I couldn't believe that I was so talk active right now and letting my guard down like this.

I let out along sight. "You once where the holder of the Mouse Miraculous, Multimouse. So you know a thing or two about the Miraculous...." I grabbed my ring after a short pause and said the words " Plagg! Claws in!" and pulled the ring from my finger, nothing happened. I earned a surprised look from the other boy and went on with talking. " I'm stuck as Chat Noir, not that I ever hated it to be Chat, but its not really practicable for a normal daily life. There is no way I can go to work nor to interact with the people from my civil life." I put my hand on Plush Ladybug and pressed it against my chest. " You know, Ladybug an Chat Noir are just one half of a whole, I destroy he creates. And now there is only one left.... and because my destruction is not fixed by Ladybug anymore, the balance broke and made me a vandalizer or worse." my voice crackled a little bit while speaking. I sat up wrinkling my nose and my neckhair rose up "They are aiming for my head Marino! Thats why I disarmed the Police, because they shot at me, I just protected my life, never hurting or killing someone. Well maybe I hurt their pride, my bad!" I hissed, obviousely hurt by this treatment.

"People can judge over me for stealing food and other things you need to live, without having any possibility to earn money and for breaking in in other homes to get shelter. And you can bet that I'm really not proud of it.... That's my version of the story you just heard moments ago." Everything is just so messed up without Ladybug! I began to squeeze against the ring in my palm. Fu'# this illness for letting me talk so much!Regrets piled up in myself for revealing so much, knowing it would really break me to go through all this pain again.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 26. Nov 2019, 23:19 

Oh, so he drank the soup? Such a good kitty.
Wait.
I smiled by the thought of me as Multimouse, but it lasted only a fraction of a second as I watched him say the spell and nothing happened.
Nothing!
I listened to his words and the knot in my chest got tighter and tighter.
To know that I was the only person he really needed and at the same time to know,
that I couldn't help myself at that moment... because I was too stupid and mixed the gifts... Why Marino?!
Now Chat Noir was incomplete and trapped in his suit.
What was wrong with Plagg, could Kwamis... get sick or something?
I was totally confused and sad because he felt so bad. And because he was now wanted by the police, like a criminal.
I would definitely save him from this evil. That was the only thing I could do for him at the moment.
Not as Ladybug, but as a good friend, giving him protection and shelter.
"You don't have to steal anything anymore. I'll take care of it. And please don't go into other people's houses or anything.
You may live here with pleasure - I mean, if you feel comfortable here..." I scratched my head in embarrassment and looked to the side.
Inviting a man to join me was still a little strange, at least for me. I was a hetero guy to the outside and hiding
this secret passion cost a lot of nerves... That's why I avoided men to visit me most of the time (except Alyo).
Of course no one could hold a candle to Adrien, but I knew all about Chat Noir's sexuality.
Sure, who didn't? He was so attached to me- uh... Ladybug, that everyone who was following the Ladyblog or other social media platforms should have noticed.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Nov 2019, 00:35 
Administrator

His face expressions where so entertainig, some of them really hilarious and there where even some so heartwarming that you wanted to hug him for beeing so adorable. I put away the plush doll, put on my ring again, got up from the chaise and moved towards him and bowed theatralically.

"This is very virtuous of you my kind Prince, saving a lost kitten." I wouldn't pull down his offer, for the time being but that didn't mean I would't leave after recovering.
"So I hope you will take good care of this cat." a small smile sneaked onto my lips, I enjoed this moment way to much getting so playful. So I tried to withdraw a little with my friendlieness.

After a short Moment of awkward silence I moved on with talking.
"I'm going to take shower now, mabe you should not leave your room until I'm out, so your parents won't get suspicous of anything." I was wispering in his ear with a husky voice and continued. "I hope you had considered in your decission that this cat can bite." I flew a kiss on his cheek while I set my hand on his chest softly letting my claws scratch over his shirt.
I just wanted to scare him a little and maybe tease him a bit. Maybe he would regrett his decission a little to let obviously gay Chat Noir stay in his room with him. For me he was just a friend from school, who was stottering all the way talking to me. But he didn't know that right now.
Without looking at his reaction I moved on to the bathroom, freeing myself from the suit and rewarding my exausted body with a good hot shower.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Nov 2019, 02:31 

I had to smile when he bowed demonstratively to me. And called me Prince.
"Yeah, in any case. I actually thought that I was not really a cat person - rather a ... hamster person - but
the difference is not sooo big, I guess?", I mumbled before he announced his showering plan.
"That... that's a good idea - I mean, the one with me in the room, not that you need a shower or-" I fell silent and
suddenly my eyes widened from the airy touch of his lips on my cheek.
And then there was his hand, running slightly over my chest with the pointy claws.
Ok THAT was a bit much-?!
I felt my goose bumps appearing under his nails, the husky words and the cheeky way to just leave me standing there.
I turned bright red. For whatever reason. I was just totally overwhelmed.
From one second to the other, Chat was like changed and I recognized old habits in him again. That pleased me.
But it made me also somehow nervous.
To kill time somehow now, I cleared out my suitcase and placed my things where they had belonged a year ago.
A photo of Adrien flew out between my sketches and the workbook. A stabbing pain went through my chest and tears gathered in my eyes.
It's useless, Marino... Just forget him.
I looked at the A3 poster on my wall, on which he also posed gracefully in a fabulous outfit.
I got on a chair and tore it off the wall. Seeing him all the time didn't make it easier to forget him, so everything to do with Adrien had to disappear.
Sure, I didn't get his key back this way either, but maybe Chat Noir would feel better with time here and I didn't have to show up as Ladybug.
I would do my best to make Chat feel comfortable in here.
I pushed the poster and the photo under the chaise, where the doll of Chat Noir lay.
I picked it up and put it next to Ladybug on my desk. Then I sat down sighing and began to sort my workbook.
A small idea jumped into my head.
I started to draw, like obsessed.
At first the drawing looked like Adrien, but I changed some things, added some details and...
...I had sketched an outfit for Chat Noir.

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 2 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Nächste