Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 02:45

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 3 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Marinos Zimmer
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Nov 2019, 20:45 
Administrator

Included in my shower routine I shaved myself to remain a smooth kitty, still being Adrien my inner model demanded this, no matter what a wild beast I could be as Chat. It also was just a fact, that it was less annoying to put on the skin tight suit of mine, not having some bodyhair beeing pulled in the wrong direction.

I felt much better after taking a shower, I dried myself with a towel an thought about leaving the bathroom just with the towerl around my hips, to have the cance to see more hilarious expressions of this soft straight boy, who was way to kind for this world.
But I already had some fun before and decided just to put on the gray jogging pants and the black T-shirt from the smaller boy. Yeah no underwar, because Marinos where a little bit to tight around my jewels.
Tight was the keywords, all of his clothes lay on tight on my body, the jogging pants where also a little bit to short ending at my calves, the shirt snuggeld alsmost as tight as my suit around my upper body and was even a little bit to short, so some of my skin was revealed between shirt and pants. But I didn't complain. I was used to the tightness, so it was pretty much normal to me.

I left the bathroom while rubbing my head dry and walked around the room. Marino was drawing something and didn't even pay the slightest to me, he seemed to be in the zone.

I noticed relatively quickly that the large poster on the wall had disappeared. The one with me on it, Adrien me. I felt a heaviness inside me. Please don't forget me, don't give up on me, I am here. Trying to get myself distracted from the heavy thought I went behind Marino, looking over his shoulder, to watch what he was working on. I blinked a few times after I've seen it was me he had drawn, in some fancy clothing combining aristocratic style aspects with
modernity. This put a smirk on my face.

"Oh, did you discover the model in me? Nice design tho! If you wanna make this one, feel free to meassure every part of my body you need to." Whoops, there I go again after deciding to behave. " You put down the poster of Adrien Agreste, not a fan anymore? Or did you just free the wall to fill the space with your new model in progress." I said teasingly, but received a reaction I didn't expect.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Mi 27. Nov 2019, 20:45 

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Nov 2019, 21:45 

I didn't hear Chat coming out of the bathroom, but flinched visibly when he suddenly
stood behind me and spoke to me about my sketch.
I put the pen aside and looked at him slightly embarrassed.
He was wearing my clothes again. And they were really tight... that looked
pretty good - Well, he looked good.
I just had never noticed it in the heat of the moment while battles against
Hawkmoth, or I had been blind through the pink glasses for Adrien.
"Uhm... y-yeah - if that's okay? I suddenly had this idea in my head...
and I think it would suit you quite well. Just need ideas for matching colors."
Immediately my enthusiasm gave way to a sudden despondency when he mentioned
the poster. I never thought that Chat would recognize it, but now I had to answer somehow.
"I... I'm just tired of thinking about him all the time. I went to New York almost for nothing-"
I and broke off in the middle of the sentence. Did I really want to tell him that?!
Then he would find out that I had a crush on Adrien, that is, I was into men.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Nov 2019, 22:14 
Administrator

I alsmost began to purr pleased about his enthusiasm. He was still so amazing when he devoted himself to a project.
"Black suits me pretty well, but I think other colors are also compatible with my countenance."

But all of this enthusiasm poofed away in a second after I mentioned my alter ego and the poster. "Ouch! Poor guy being rejected like this. Werent you going to the same school?" this was bitter for me, I didn't know he disliked me that much! I thought he was just a little bit shy because I was famous or something like that. But Not able to forming words because of anger? That let me somehow think I must have been a bad friend and an awful alter ego, even if I really tried to please everyone.

I just couldn't let this topic die down like this, so I gathered some Chat bravery to get more details.
"You really confuse me now, did you not go to America to study design? Did something happen?" It seemed like he was prisioned in his own thoughts, I was not quite sure if I should dig any further. But I really wanted to know why he did want to forget Adrien me so hard.
It was really hurtfull, that people wanted to forget me. I'm here! Please do not forget your friend! I shouted out loud in my head.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Nov 2019, 00:27 

My view got cloudy when he broached the subject. I was close to tears.
Why now, Marino? Get yourself together, what should Chat think of you?!
"Yes I did... but... actually I ..." My face went bright red.
"...I wanted to go after Adrien. I was worried when his father turned out to be Hawkmoth.
And I wanted to stay in touch with him after we finished high school..."
I was so ashamed that I wanted to sink into the ground.
I laid the boiling hot head on the table, so that my forehead touched the drawing of Chat Noir.
"I hoped that one day, he would choose me-" I bit my lip. "... a-as a boyfriend."
Now it was out.
I had only told Alyo about it so far. And of course, my parents sensed some of my feelings,
but to expose them in front of Chat Noir was a completely different caliber.
I was so afraid.
I didn't want him to laugh at me or anything - for following Adrien like a creepy stalker.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Nov 2019, 01:17 
Administrator

Realizing he went to America, just to find me, made me almost cry, he was such a good friend! And I wanted to slap myself for thinking that bad of him just a moment ago. Hawkmoth...Father.... I shaked my head not to get in a depressive mood again by just thinking about it to much again. Focusing more on the awesomeness of having such a nice friend, travelling so far for me. It gave me some warm feeling in the chest.

And Marino went on with talking, putting his head down on the desk in an amazing bright tone of red.And I really wantet to tease him a little for this but, then he just reveald something I never would have guessed.

Fu%#! I turned around with blood just flushing to my cheeks. after I ran with my fingers throug my hair, trying to calm down. I just made him confess to his crush! I WAS HIS CRUSH! Well my alter ego to be correct. But oh my gosh this make my flatter way to much. And I realized I had stayed silent for an awkwardly long time.

"Then, you should not give up, I'm shure you will find him, and then you can finally tell him how you feel~" I told him with a gentle voice and tried to cool down my face a little bit, still not turning around again, just in case. Did I just support him, to find me what was at the moment totally not possible?!
"Never guessed you to swing that way. But knowing that I do you shouldn't let your guard down my Purrince." I purred exited.

And I should also not let my guard down, I wasa still in love with my precious Bug and even if I haven't seen him for a year I also should take my own advice and go on searching for him, to tell him once more how I feel about him.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Nov 2019, 19:19 

It was silent for a few seconds.
I slowly raised my head and looked over at Chat.
He had turned away from me.
Was he secretly laughing at me?
Then he told me not to give up on Adrien.
"Really? B-but what if he's not into men at all? Or if I'm just not on his level? I'm kinda... average after all.
And he's just so perfect, like a god." My heart started beating faster when I said those words.
"I think you're the only one who calls me a prince..."
I looked at Chat's back with a red face.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Nov 2019, 21:32 
Administrator

"Really? B-but what if he's not into men at all?" Oooh you have no Idea! "Com on, he is way to good looking for beeing straight, you should just give it a try. Then you have certainty~" Or if I'm just not on his level?" Seriously? You are way above!"I don't know on what level you put him, but he is also just a Purrson and you have your merits, too, if you allow me to add meow oppinion to this topic." "I'm kinda... average after all." Said the pretty halfaisian guy with gorgeous talent and a heart of gold." Oh maybe thats just your point of view, my Purrince~"
"And he's just so perfect, like a god." ALERT! ALERT! Adorable boy is trying to invade my heart! I bit my lower lip and lold my breath while I pinched my belly very hard, to stay calm.

"Y-You know, in my oppinion he is very lucky for beeing loved so much by you." I answered him with a kind voice.

"I think you're the only one who calls me a prince..."
" Your not happy with me calling you that?" I asked exited and turned around just to see him turning really red. I looked right into his bluebell eyes. Dang! This boy was really dangerous. " You know if you like it 'that' much you can always try to hit on me. Im almost purrfect myself, a very loyal kitty and just as good looking as your model friend. But first you had to knock off Ladybug from the throne." I winked playfully. And asked myself in my mind if I have gone crazy.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Nov 2019, 23:14 

"Come on, he is way to good looking for beeing straight, you should just give it a try. Then you have certainty~"
"Is it normal for someone who looks good to be batting for the other team?" I asked and grinned crookedly.
That would actually apply to you too...
My stomach got a little tingly.

"I don't know on what level you put him, but he is also just a Purrson and you have your merits, too,
if you allow me to add meow oppinion to this topic."

Actually, he was right... Adrien was also only human. Just like everyone else. But Chat Noir was...-
I should slap myself inside.
Adrien was the only one for me!
Whereby that also contradicted my previous words.
Why had I removed the poster? Should I now hang it up again to prove to Chat that I still had hope?
Chat hardly knew him, why should he even care...

"Oh maybe thats just your point of view, my Purrince~"
I got a warm feeling with this sentence.
"So... don't you think I'm boring or something?"
As Ladybug I was definitely not boring for Chat, but as Marino... well.
Just not that infinitely strong and self-confident. This hard shell wrapped me every time
like a protective coat - like armory.
Then I really had the feeling of being strong.

"Y-You know, in my opinion he is very lucky for beeing loved so much by you."
My pulse went faster. Why did he say something like that? Something so lovely.
For the first time I got the feeling to be also something as Marino.
That felt very good.

"Your not happy with me calling you that?"
I got even redder when he looked me in the eye. And that also with this question.
"N-no, I mean yeah... I like that somehow."

"You know if you like it 'that' much you can always try to hit on me. Im almost purrfect
myself, a very loyal kitty and just as good looking as your model friend. But first you had to knock off Ladybug from the throne."

I wanted to sink into the ground again.
Why should I do that? I am absolutely no conqueror. And yes, there was Ladybug.
Wait a minute. Did I just got jealous of myself?!
Chat may have a big self-confidence, but he was right.
He looked almost as good as Adrien.
I just never noticed it.
I could also claim to look as "good" as Ladybug, but there was the superhero aura,
that surrounded me in this form. Of course I didn't have it right now.
I was completely naked - psychically.
Maybe I should just build up a little more self-confidence?
I leaned back in the chair, played casually, and grinned.
"Challenge accepted, my kitten~" Then my elbow slipped away from the backrest and I lost
hold, almost flew over the back and could just hold on to the edge of the table.
"Oopsy ehehe."

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 29. Nov 2019, 11:01 
Administrator

That starteled me a little, I didn't think he would be brave enought to really go for it. So I gave myself a mentally facepalm forthis nice motivation to let this boy just convince me to give up on my first love and ti give him a chance. Great...Just how stupid am I? No one ever got me that far to even think about for a second giving someone else than Ladybug this special place in my heart.

And the ther comes Marino, not even a whole day back from America and I am giving him such an offer and being such a flirt that I exclusively that I usually have only been around my precious bug.

I just doubtet everything.Was that two timing? Was it possible to fall in love with more than one Person? For me Ladybug was my soulmate...there couldn't be two of them, right?

When the other boy leaned back in total exitement, he almost fell of from his chair, I was trying to grab him before falling down but just stopped when he got a hold of himself.

"Allready falling for me?" I smirked and sat down like a cat. " You know we cats choose who we wanna be with, so it won't be that easy." I winked playfully and had just a random idea. "Hmm do you think it maybe would a good Idea to put a curtain around your bed, so that I can hide when someone is entering your room?"
Will we both sleep in his bed? If I would sleep on the chaise, maybe uninvited visitors would spot me...

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 29. Nov 2019, 11:48 

"Ahh... thank you..!", I mumbled as he tried to help me.
Such a hero.
Wait. After all, I was one myself! Only without camouflage...

"You know we cats choose who we wanna be with, so it won't be that easy."

Ahh that made me insecure again...
Stay strong Marino, stay strong. Don't give up, be Ladybug!
What would Ladybug do?

I looked deep into his eyes with a light smile and answered: "Okay."
Pheww that was... ouioui, that was heavy.
I felt so unspeakably naked.
As if I had just jumped off a skyscraper.
The feeling of free fall and the uncertainty of what awaited me.
It felt interesting.
I just had to remember that I was vulnerable.
Because I was actually myself.

My designer-me was directly motivated by his question.
I looked around the room and thought about the colors... patterns... Maybe my cherry blossom design? I smiled dreamily and forgot to answer him, oops.
"Uhh, sure! That's a great idea. I'll see if I have enough fabric here, otherwise I'll have to go to the store an buy some. You may wait in my bed or so, under the covers or something.
I rummaged around in my fabrics and found some white, but it was way too short. But there was a lot of black...
"Do you think a black curtain would also fit?"
That's what I asked the superhero-cat.
He certainly didn't care, does he?
"It is opaque anyway." I waved it through the air. And it would go well with Chat.
Somehow it felt like I was doing something forbidden...
A secret hideout for the current villain. In my BED.
Would I then sleep on the chaise? What would my parents think when they came in?
...So we both had to sleep up there.
My face turned bright red.
"Uh, I hope it's okay if we both sleep in there." I asked directly, but had a slightly wobbly voice.

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 3 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste