Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 26. Apr 2024, 18:29

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 4 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Marinos Zimmer
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 2. Dez 2019, 20:53 
Administrator

And ther he rushed through his small room searching for fabric for a curtain, so nice he liked the idea.
"Do you think a black curtain would also fit?"
"It is opaque anyway."

"Sounds good for me, I think opaque comes in handy when the bedlight is still lit, the color could cause that your room looks a little bit smaller or darker than before, also beause the hatch won't share the daylight from above because of the opaque fabric...." I stopped talking about my oppinion of fabric and colors, seriousely I was Chat Noir and this was black fabric..."So for short yes I think it will fit just fine." I scratched the back of my head and grinned like an ideot.
"Uh, I hope it's okay if we both sleep in there."
"Processing really fast here huh my Purrince?"
I began to tease, but he looked like he would fade any moment away by his insecurity. Sheesh~
"It is a deal then but I will only behave when I will get pettet really well on my head until I'm asleep."
I winked playfully and somehow encuraging and turned around. Grabbing the Croissant and the sweet thing and stuffed my mouth with the salty one.

I walked back to Marino "Come on some sweet stuff for the sweet one~" I licked some jelly from my finger and hold the jelly filled food inrfont of his still really red face.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Mo 2. Dez 2019, 20:53 

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 2. Dez 2019, 23:03 

My jaw folded down from the little artistic talk Chat Noir gave here.
About colors! He knew quite a lot. I was really impressed and expected everything, but
not that he knew what the color black would do with my room.
"You... you know about colours? Are you also a designer or something?",
I asked, simply to find out more about the secret man behind this mask.
"So this one will do. I'll add some more pink and white so that the cherry blossom makes
a fine transition to the rest of my room," I swarmed on as I went to the sewing machine.

"Processing really fast here huh my Purrince?"

I turned around in a flash.
"Ah- n-n-n-nooo?"
He added something that threw me off track even more.
Why should I pet his...-!?
"I'd love to, as long as you give me enough room there." I almost put my hand to my mouth
because of so much cheekiness I gave off myself.
That was not intentional, but somehow I felt challenged by Chat.
Then he went to the breakfast plate and ate the croissant. Yay!

"Come on some sweet stuff for the sweet one~"

I turned bright red and weren't able to say something, especially when I saw him lick his finger.
My lower lip trembled slightly when I opened my mouth and took a bite off the pastry.
He thinks I'm sweet!
My heart raced and I could almost not get the piece down my throat,
mumbled with a full mouth: "Thank you..."
Then I sat down at the sewing machine (with very soft knees) and got to work.
"C-can you measure how long I have to make the cover of the curtain?"
I handed him a tape measure.
"Just take the measurements of my bed."
I didn't know if it was a good idea to give the cat such orders, but I thought he would be happy if he could give me a hand.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Dez 2019, 12:32 
Administrator

"You... you know about colours? Are you also a designer or something?"There he got me. "Not I just had a lot of pepole around me knowing a lots of stuff about design while growing up. So I've picked up a few things." My transformation would stop me inderectly from giving obviously hints about my civil self. But it seemed like it was possible to give away some information when it was not on purpose. Was that good? What if Marino would find out? Would it be a good thing? Would he be happy or angry? Would he still like me or be totaly disappointed? Would it be of any advantage that he knew? It isn't like he could change anything about the situation.

Distracted by my own thoughts I overheard what Marino said, but, I just nodded and hummed in agreement, so he maybe just had asked something about the curtain again.

"I'd love to, as long as you give me enough room there." Yes, Yes, I will give you as much room as you want to keep your personal space between yourself and you actual crush save. No worries! I just gave away a mischivous smile. "Sure I will."

Just eating up the pastry with such a sweet expression, this guy was a hand full and I needed to watch myself not so loose control of myself. It was not fair, to behave like this , just because I have heard about him having a crush on my alter ego and without sorting out my feelings for Ladybug.

He then just putted a meassure band in one of my hands.
"Just take the measurements of my bed.""Isn't it just a standard size?" I just asked into the room while climbing up nevertheless meassuring the size and telling him the exact meassures. I just layed down there. "What do you like about this guy you searched everywhere for?" What makes me Adrien worth to go through all this? I just Hid my face under my arm while lying on my back, because the light from the hatch dazzled my eyes so much.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Dez 2019, 13:04 

I was slightly disappointed with his answer, but still pleased to hear that he was dealing with artists in a way.
"Ah, that's cool." I replied and smiled slightly.

"Isn't it just a standard size?"

"Uhm... I don't know... " I replied slightly embarrassed because I didn't know what size my bed actually was.
But he did measure it anyway.

Then there came a question that made me insecure.
He wanted to know what I liked about Adrien.
UHM...EVERYTHING?
Well, that probably wasn't a concrete answer... and somehow it felt strange to tell Chat about the love of my life.
Especially now, when the cat seemed to become more interesting for me.

"Well... at that time... when we first met, I was convinced that he was just as spoiled as Chloé.
But then there was a moment..."
I wandered back in my thoughts to that moment - that moment in the rain.
"I had forgotten my umbrella and his limousine just arrived at the main entrance, he stood in front of me and
handed me his umbrella. That was... super nice of him. And then he had looked at me with his shining green eyes...
He was just happy to see a friend in me. He seemed so lonely in this moment.
Like a rare flower that blooms only in the deepest mountains.
It is beautiful precisely - because it is so rare."
I looked dreamily at my ceiling.
"At that moment I fell in love with him."

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Dez 2019, 19:59 
Administrator

Omg five years and I never realized, that was just the first day we shared together in school and he kept this moment until today dearly in his heart. Such commforting words, got me a warm feeling in my chest. "Wow, thats quite a long time, I guess the same goes for me and Ladybug. But in the end I could never find out who was the wonderful person behind the mask..." I took a deep breath and went on. "But I don't think I can just give up until I have found him, even if it takes me forever." I didn't even know why I did tell him that. Maybe because he could understand? Having a crush for so long? But it was somehow different, he never had confessed to me, I did confess to Ladybug. Would it have changed something If he had confessed to me? Or would I have just turned him down at that time? And am I a loveblind ideot to run after somebody who rejected me and just dissapeared from my live?
Falling deeper into my thoughts I just fell asleep on the bed.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 5. Dez 2019, 15:11 

I bit my lip waiting for his reaction. That may have been too much romance, but Chat in general was also quite a romantic.
Much to the suffering of my alter ego. But I myself, deep inside, had always been happy about those little sweet signs he had given me.
And his loyal love.
But the mission and hiding our identities were always things in the foreground.
And otherwise there was Adrien who had blocked everything and everyone, not allowing any feelings for anyone else,
because nobody could get to him. Would Chat possibly change that? But he was only interested in Ladybug anyway.
Someone human, lame as me was probably not on his menu. Even if I was the mouse.

"Wow, thats quite a long time, I guess the same goes for me and Ladybug. But in the end I could never find out who was the wonderful person behind the mask..."

You're lying in his bed, I mumbled in my thoughts and smiled.
I was sure he would have been disappointed by "only" Marino.
Someone like the great, strong Ladybug would never reveal himself to anything like me. Never.

"But I don't think I can just give up until I have found him, even if it takes me forever."

So I generally never have a chance with you?
Earlier you said something else...

I would have loved to say these words out loud, but I was much too afraid that he would run away from me.
In the end something happened to him and I was to blame.

"That... that is very noble of you. He certainly appreciates it... Well, at least I do.
So- in his place! I mean, you are really cool, and strong and... y-you have a good sense of humor!"

"...Chat?" I asked and looked up. He did not answer, he...
HE FELL ASLEEP?
I climbed quietly as possible up the stairs to my bed and indeed, there he lay, his eyes closed, completely relaxed.
It was a beautiful sight, especially since he was wearing my clothes! I turned a little red when I realized that I was watching him sleep.
Don't be so creepy, Marino! Don't keep on staring at him, don't-!
But then it happened. My gaze wandered down his well-trained belly, which was well visible through the tightness of the shirt, down and...
Wasn't he wearing... underwear.
I almost fell off the ladder.
I didn't know what was weirder, Chat Noir wearing my underpants, or Chat Noir wearing my sweatpants WITHOUT any underpants.
OR I, HOW I NOTICED THAT AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT!?
MARINOO!!
I hit myself inside, shook my head hastily and covered the sleeping cat with a blanket,
so that my parents didn't notice him when I briefly left the house to buy a curtain rail. Or two.

Something also drove me to a supermarket where I bought a few things for my fridge.
Then I remembered the mysterious camembert again... if I should ask Chat about it?
If that was from him, then it must have been a fact, that he was already in my room when I was not yet back.
... Then it would also make sense that my bed sheets smelled different ... and the shower gel and the shampoo?
I was deeply confused and made my way back.
I needed to ask him!
Was Chat still asleep?

When I reached the top, I accidentally threw the curtain rods through the room and fell on my face.
"Whups, ouch!"
By now at the latest I must have woken him up. Great.

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 6. Dez 2019, 17:28 
Administrator

I sleept for a while. When I woke up I was covered with a blanket. looking around there was no sign of Marino in the room, I left the bed and searched the lower area. Still Marino in the room.
Maybe there was stuff he needed to buy. It seemed by looking at his table, like he had finished the curtain while I was asleep.
I went to the mini-fridge and grabbed the camembert I had a love-hate relationship with. I really hated the smell and was quite not a fan of the taste, but still I was craving to eat it once in a time.
I blamed Plagg for that. But maybe this was a good sign, that Plagg still was somehow with me.
I ate the cheese with a unique expression and went into the bathroom, to drink some water and to brush my teeth until the taste was gone for onehundred percent.
While I rinsed my mouth I heard a huge noise coming from the room next to me. In a second I spit out the water and hid myself in the bathtub.

Then I heard Marinos voice an began to relax. I left the my hideout and moved to the other room with a slight grin on my face. " It really can't get boring with you, you know? Did you hurt yourself?" I helped him getting up and checked up his face if he maybe got visibly hurt. And I really hoped his parents didn't hear all this noise or for once that they just didn't care.
I looked at the curtain rods. "As I see someone was very hardworking while I was asleep."

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 7. Dez 2019, 13:04 

"Ahahahah I'm okay I'm okay don't worry, and ... thank you," I stuttered with a crooked smile
as he suddenly came out of the bathroom and helped me up, looking at my face.
"I'm glad if I can sweeten your day by just throwing myself on the floor."
I picked up the bag that had also fallen to the ground.
"I also bought some snacks and drinks, maybe you like some of it."
I opened the fridge to put everything inside, as I noticed that the Camembert wasn't there anymore.
I looked up to Chat. "Hey... uhm. Was that cheese yours?"
He had to think I was stupid if I had imagined it in my Jetlag-madness.
"Ahh- well, the cheese that was still there yesterday... I thought I found one in the fridge."
Maybe it was my parents, but asking didn't cost anything.

BeitragVerfasst: So 8. Dez 2019, 00:07 
Administrator

"I'm glad if I can sweeten your day by just throwing myself on the floor." Thin ice Marino, really thin ice, to say something like that.To distract myself from thinking dirty thoughts, I went to the ladybug plush and took the bracelet, to play with it, while I listened to Marino who went on with speaking.
"I also bought some snacks and drinks, maybe you like some of it.","Hey... uhm. Was that cheese yours?","Ahh- well, the cheese that was still there yesterday... I thought I found one in the fridge." I tilted my head. "Yes, I put it in there, was that wrong? Camembert is getting really smelly when its not cooled properly." Maybe I should put the next one on the balcony in winter? Again I began to focus on the braclet, to find out what the secret was behind it. In one year I never could figure out what kind of key it could be and for what exactly. But Ladybug woudn't have given this to me for nothing.

BeitragVerfasst: So 8. Dez 2019, 01:11 

"Yes, I put it in there, was that wrong? Camembert is getting really smelly when its not cooled properly."

I felt a little strange. If he had put the cheese in there, that meant that he
must have been in my room before I was even there.
Because when he had collapsed with the fever on the balcony,
he hardly had the camembert somewhere in his...-
"N-no no, that's good, but I just wondered... have you been in here before?",
I asked directly, simply because I wanted certainty.
Then it finally became clear why my bed smelled different.
Different and good.
I watched how he went to the Ladybug doll and grabbed the bracelet.
The bracelet, which had been meant for Adrien...
And clumsy me had given it to Chat, while Adrien was somewhere far away with the key.
Chat only knew that he had received a key because I had told him that as Ladybug.
Now he was probably wondering how it worked.
I noticed that I had been staring there for far too long and grabbed
the curtain from the desk to attach it to the poles.
"Nice bracelet by the way. Is there a reason you put it on the Ladybug doll?",
I asked and felt a little weird.
Lying was not my strength, but essential for hiding the actual identity.

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 4 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste