Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 09:38

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 5 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Marinos Zimmer
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 9. Dez 2019, 22:53 
Administrator

"N-no no, that's good, but I just wondered... have you been in here before?"
"Eeeeh yes." Could it be he still hadn't realized. " Actualy for a while. Somehow I endet up comming to your place after roaming the streets searching for Ladybug. Also it feels calming comming to your place, like I could really rest." I sat down in the chaise looking at the bracelet.
"Nice bracelet by the way. Is there a reason you put it on the Ladybug doll?"
" It is a present from Ladybug, he gave it right before he vanished. There was a message in the box, that it is some kind of key that is very important. But in this year I couldn't figure anything out, very frustrating. Maybe it is the key to find him, or some kind of hint." sounding really frustrated I put my palm on my forhead. " Maybe I have failed and he is disappointed in me." I acted more on instincts it was Ladybugs strengh to figure things like that out, so I kept asking myself why he left me with a task like this.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Mo 9. Dez 2019, 22:53 

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Dez 2019, 14:33 

My jaw dropped down first and I wanted to snap at him, but then his heartwarming words came and I smiled.
Why should I even be angry with him for that? He had to hide and it would be really nasty if he had no refuge with me,
his real partner. I was there for him. Even if I was not in the country at that time.
Could I have changed anything about his behaviour if I have been here this year?
Probably yes, because I would have simply been on the roll as Ladybug again.
But the damn key!
"That makes me very happy that you feel comfortable here. I hope that's still the case now that I'm here."
He now told me about the bracelet, which was supposed to function as a key, because the idiot Ladybug - ME - had written
that in the note. Now Chat unnecessarily broke his head over a message that was absolutely meaningless
because it was a heartfelt, stink-normal fashion bracelet. FOR ADRIEN.
And Adrien wasn't here, but had my necklace around his neck, which he thought was... what? A friendship goodie?
I grabbed my own neck at that moment and touched the black part of the Yin-Yang pendant.
The part that Chat needed to open the box.
A light came up in my head.
Actually, he only had to go to my locker with my chain and open the box, immediately Ladybug could be there again!
But that sounded easier than it was. Because I was Marino for him. Or Multimouse.
Maybe at some point I will know how I could do that...

I noticed how long I was in my thoughts and answered quickly: "That sounds interesting! Maybe we'll find out together."
Then I gave him the curtain rods with lightly wobbly hands.
"Let's try to put the curtain up there!" I grabbed my work of art and threaded the flaps over one of the poles in Chat's hands.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Dez 2019, 22:53 
Administrator

"That makes me very happy that you feel comfortable here. I hope that's still the case now that I'm here."
Boldness wins. Others would probably have been angry if someone had just settled down by them.
"To be honest, I think it's a good thing you're back. I even feel much better than I did a few hours ago. No more fever and I have energy back again. Just my luck!"
It got a little bit silent after I answered him and I felt a little bit watched, but then Marino broke the silence and offered me helping to solve the riddle with the bracelet. So very kind of him.
"Then I'll count on you!" I said with a warm smile putting the bracelet down right before receiving a curtain pole from the blue haired guy. "Your wish is my command my purrince~"
I stood up and took the ladder up to his bed and I insalled the curtain poles with the tools Marino gave to me. After everything was fastened I climbed down again looking at the result from afar.
"Hmm not bad at all I would say." I commented and went into the bathroom to change back into my suit, it was getting dark again outside.
The perfect time to go out for a search without the danger of getting discovered by the police so fast. I joined Marino back in the room for short.
"I will be out for a few hours, searching for ladybug. Maybe you can figure something out about the bracelet while I'm away. See you soon my purrince" I took his hand giving him a soft kiss on the back of his hand. Right after that I turned away walked up the ladder and jumped out of the hatch into the cold december night.

---> Eiffel Tower

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 11. Dez 2019, 13:35 

When he changed his clothes and went straight out of the dust, I just stood there without a word and watched the action.
Wait! Ladybug is right in front of your nose, searching brings absolutely nothing! Rather you get into trouble and get arrested in the end!
...hahaha. What a CATastrophe.
Did I just make a pun?

I had to have my earrings urgently.
It really couldn't go on like this.
I stroked the back of my hand that his lips had touched shortly before and looked slightly sad to the ground.
In the end he was much more interested in my superhero self.
I can't let him go out every night searching for someone, who's just not able to transform.
I sat down at the desk and dug out some writing paper.

Chat Noir,
I'm sorry you're alone right now, but I'm currently prevented from turning into Ladybug.
Your key to the Miraculous box is around Marino's neck. Take it and go into the XXXX XXXX street to storeroom XXX.
Use this key to open the door. Get the Ladybug Miraculous and the Mouse Miraculous. Give both to Marino. He'll do the rest.
*LB's signature.

Sounded a little fake, but maybe it got me back to my earrings.

Now I wrote another letter to myself:

Marino,
Bring the earrings to me, I am currently in the XXXXX in the XXXXX street.
Keep the Multimouse Miraculous.
*LB's signature.

I put both in envelopes and stowed them down at my parents' between the books on the shelf.
Chat didn't get there for the time being and I could pretend tomorrow morning that they were in the mailbox.

Then I lay down and sank into my thoughts whether everything had been such a good idea...
But I still had one night to sleep about it.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Dez 2019, 14:20 
Administrator

Arriving on the balcony, I invited myself through the skylight hatch inside the blue haired guys room. Marino layed on the bed and I grinned at him as I skilfully swung over the bedding to the edge of the bed. Quickly down the ladder, out of my suit and into the warm and comfortable clothes again that I had 'borrowed' from Marino. I returned to the bed and buried myself in the bedding. Only my eyes looked out. "It's really cold outside." I commented and snuggled my face into the pillow.

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Dez 2019, 14:34 

I already dozed a little when I heard the hatch from the balcony open and Chat swung in.
Would he lie down next to me? My question was answered when I saw him disappear down in the room.
So he decided for the chaise after all, huh?
Maybe now he had more hope to find Ladybug, now that I had offered him my help with the bracelet...
Shortly I thought about asking 'Well, have you found Ladybug?' But then I flinched when he came up again - in my clothes.
So he had only changed his clothes. Calm down, Marino.
That was easier thought than done, especially now that Chat slipped under my blanket and snuggled in so deep that only his eyes could be seen.

"It's really cold outside."
"Yeah, because it's deepest winter. Are you freezing in this suit outside?" I asked quite unknowingly
and rose so far that I could support my weight on my elbow in order to be able to turn to him.
He looked so cute at that moment.
I approached his blonde head with leathery ears with my hand and stroked it gently. Immediately I got a soft purr as a reaction.
Oh boy, that was much too adorable.
I felt my cheeks glowing and was happy about the darkness in this moment.
Wait, he had night vision. Damn.

BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Dez 2019, 22:54 
Administrator

"Yeah, because it's deepest winter. Are you freezing in this suit outside?"
"It's protecting me a little from the cold, but it's still getting really cold in heights jumping around in cold winter nights. And because I can't transform back I can't change into Ice Chat Noir." I sighed, I even did not know how to make the transformation camembert, the old Guardian and Ladybug gave them to me. And the last delivery should be rotten cheese by now.
It was quite pleasant when the other boy, comforted me with some gentle stokes on my head, I couldn't resist and began to purr. It was a little bit embaressing showing so obviously that I liked it and my cheeks began to blush a litte, because for me it was somehow a catish way to moan I guess? Good thing it was dark and most of my cheeks where hidden under the mask and the blanket. But in contray I could see Marino and could take a guess with only seeing green tones throgh my night vision that he had some red blush on his face. That guy was killing me with beeing so adorable. I grabbed him around his waist and rolled him to myself so that we were spooning against each other with me behind him and I wispered into his ear. "I'm just borrowing some of your bodyheat for a while." And enjoying some body contact after a long time. It was really nice to have someon so near, it felt really good and comforting. I snuggled my head into his neckhair it smelled so nice like cookies and and chocolate.*purr*

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16. Dez 2019, 14:31 

"And because I can't transform back I can't change into Ice Chat Noir."
I was worried. He knew it was cold and still went out every night to find my alter ego.
That was really frustrating. I had to give him this letter...
From one second to the next he grabbed me around the waist and rolled me around
in such a way that I lay in his arms which he had wrapped around me from behind.

"I'm just borrowing some of your bodyheat for a while."
My heart started racing wildly and my body heat shot drastically up like a sudden fever.
I had not expected such an action.
My breath went very irregularly and I hoped that he did not notice that.
"Uhm... o-okay... thank you, uh- I mean, gladly." I whispered slightly stuttering and a familiar feeling spread inside me.
Something that had happened to me otherwise only in Adrien's proximity. Funny. I felt somehow complete.
"That... nobody has ever done that with me.",
I mumbled honestly and got even hotter. With trembling hands I stroked his still slightly cool arm.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 17. Dez 2019, 17:46 
Administrator

"That... nobody has ever done that with me.",
"Neither did I with someone. I even never ever had a sleptover with friends." I snickered " That's your flirty masked villain cat, soo meownocent." but even with whole Paris knowing about my preferences, no one was really interested in Chat Noir. In contray if Marino would have came out, I think he would have a lot of admierers. Me as Adrien had never thought he would have such interests, especially form me.
"It is a shame that we didn't get to know each other a little bit earlier, maybe things would have turned out different." Only one day earlier and I would have met Marino before Ladybug. But then I would never have helped Master Fu and would never have become Chat Noir. For everything there was a price to pay, just my bad luck.
I put my upper arm around his chest while the other remained at his waist, Enjoying the soft strokes of his warm hands on my arm. Realizing his fast heartbeat and stuttering, I began to wonder if he might feel uncomfortable. " Are you okay? Or should I give you some room like you mentioned earlier?" I asked a little bit concerned, even if I really didn't want to let go, because it felt good beeing so close.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 19. Dez 2019, 16:25 

"Neither did I with someone. I even never ever had a sleptover with friends."
"Oh..." I muttered in response to his reply. "I really didn't think that.
I thought you were a... a bit of a tramp, if you don't mind me saying so." Although I knew he only had eyes for Ladybug.
But the fact that he had no real friends to be so close with made me kind of sad...
What kind of person was Chat Noir in real life? Did he hide all his loneliness with his flirty attitude and extroversion
with his superhero outfit, just because he was really free then?
What if he was completely lonely?
I wanted to never let him go at that thought.

"It is a shame that we didn't get to know each other a little bit earlier, maybe things would
have turned out different."

"You think so?" I knew him, actually. But he didn't know me, at least not as Marino.
I was extremely confused by this statement on his part. "So... do you like me?", I asked directly,
but so quietly, because I was quite nervous and insecure.

"Are you okay? Or should I give you some room like you mentioned earlier?"

"N-no, it's okay. I'm very happy like this." I curled myself up in his arms and pressed
my back against his belly. "Don't let go." I felt so hot, I wasn't sure how long I could stand it.
And my pulse was racing more and more.

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 5 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste