Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 14:00

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 6 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Marinos Zimmer
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 20. Dez 2019, 21:10 
Administrator

"Oh..." I muttered in response to his reply. "I really didn't think that.
I thought you were a... a bit of a tramp, if you don't mind me saying so."
Meowtch. " Cats honor, I never did flirt with anyone else but Ladybug...and you."

"So... do you like me?"
" Yeah, I think I like you. You are kind, passionate in everything you are doing, honest, trustworthy, pretty and adorable."
I anwered as quietly as he asked but with no insecurity in my voice.

"Don't let go." Good boy, then we are in agreement.
"Then I won't" I let him get closer to my body in silence and went on with talking abou what was in my mind.
"Say Marino, do you think it is possible to like...to love more than one person? I mean I still have feelings for Ladybug, but lying here with you does feel right."
Hopefully he wouldn't misunderstand it as a confession, I just wanted to share my thoughts.
Normally I would feel really bad showing another persion exept Ladybug my affection, like I woulkd be cheating, even if it was absourd without beeing in a relationship with him.
"Sorry for maybe killing the mood."After he shifted closer to me, telling me I shouldnt let go hand on his chest right where his heart was.
"How about you? Feeling your rash heartbeat maybe could give away you could like me?" I asked smirking.
The way he pressed agains me, I had to be careful, that he wouldn't give me a hard time, beeing so close to me, he would definetly feel the bulge in my pants.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Fr 20. Dez 2019, 21:10 

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 20. Dez 2019, 22:46 

"Cats honor, I never did flirt with anyone else but Ladybug...and you."
Ooh my God, that was too much. He never flirted with anyone else! I knew that
already, but that I - as the boring Marino - was on his shortlist, made me extremely happy.
And his answer was... ohHH bOy that made everything much worse!
I had a real roller coaster in my stomach.
"Th-th-thank y-y-ou." Holy shit, my mouth didn't give me a chance to talk correctly.
"I- I think you're really... n-nnnnice." Wow, Marino. That's all you can come up with?
I was too busy fighting what my body was doing to find any decent words.
It seemed like a typical Marino-thing to do when you were near your crush.
Wait.
This meant I put CHAT NOIR on the same level as ADRIEN?
No- NOn!? But... right now I wasn't thinking about Adrien at all...
It was really just Chat who had me wrapped around his finger.
It felt really weird, but - very good though.

"Say Marino, do you think it is possible to like...to love more than one person?
I mean I still have feelings for Ladybug, but lying here with you does feel right."

That's because you love the same person! I'd like to tell him that right now, but it was too risky.
"Yeah... I... I think so. I kinda feel the same way..." ...DID HE JUST SAY HE LOVES ME?!

"How about you? Feeling your rash heartbeat maybe could give away you could like me?"
I turned around in his arms and looked into his eyes, now that mine had gotten used to the
darkness, I could see the shimmering green that I found so fascinating.
I had a weakness for green eyes, it seemed. "I... I love Adrien. Really, I do, but...", I stammered and
became very quiet, so I only whispered: "...I find you extremely attractive."
After that, my head glowed like it was about to explode and I buried it on Chat's chest.

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Dez 2019, 16:05 
Administrator

"Th-th-thank y-y-ou."
"I- I think you're really... n-nnnnice."
Oh? This sounded really familiar, like he used to talk to my alter ego, so cute. But hopefully It wouln't become a habit, Because I like talking to him so freely without getting him nervous over everything.

"I'm glad to hear that." But at least you are doing nothing wrong in liking both sides of one and the same person Marino.

After hearing the question of me I let him turn around and he looked straight into my eyes. Telling me that he loved Adrien, that he loved me and how he thought of my Chat Noir side, that I was attractive while he was getting red like a tomato I assumed just having my colorless night vision and then he hid his face with pressing it against my chest. Sweet.

I stroked over the back of his head and back. "Thanks for the compliments and your honesty my Prince." I hope I can give you all you whish for one day. "Let's get some sleep, you must be quite jetlagged and tired from your journey." I placed a small kiss on the top of his head and closed my eyes. "Sweet dreams Marino." I said softly and intended not letting him go till the nex day would come.

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Dez 2019, 17:39 

"Let's get some sleep, you must be quite jetlagged and tired from your journey."
Jetlagged and tired? I did not notice anything of that at the moment!
I was still shaking all over, the high temperature mixed with his smell was too much for me.
But what could I tell him? "Hey Chat, I am not tired at all, please let's have more sweet talk or more."
OR MORE? Marino, what's going on with you?
We were adults! I should pull myself together and concentrate on what happened tomorrow morning.
Namely... the delivery of the letter.
I was scared.
I was terrified of the consequences.
As soon as I was Ladybug again, all the fun started again and Marino was history.
But maybe I couldn't hide my feelings for Chat even in the hero costume... if he still thought we were
two different people, it would get really complicated. And we all know who Chat would choose.
I would love to ask him now what would happen if he found Ladybug, but I was too scared to ruin the mood.
I tried to relax, inhaled his scent and sighed comfortably.
"Thank you, Chat Noir... sleep well."

It took at least another hour before I really fell asleep...

In the dream things happened - like Chat, who jumped away from me with Ladybug holding hands,
left me in the rain and... and Adrien came up behind me with an umbrella.
"Adrien!" I shouted and woke up.
I was home again, not an Adrien in sight. Just the black curtain that had been pulled around my bed since yesterday.
But next to me was my temporary guest, Chat Noir. My face immediately turned red and I hoped I hadn't woken him
with that shouting. Anyway, it was strange to shout a guy's name, while another guy was lying next to them.

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Dez 2019, 23:58 
Administrator

"Adrien!"

"What an honor to call me by that name my Purrince. Hope it was a nice dream you had." I said smirking opening my eyes, I were already awake but snoozed a little bit enjoying the company in bed.

I sat up and stretched myself causing the blanket sliding from by body, then i recognized. "Oh..." I slowly looked down on myself seeing what I already felt before. Not to be missed, a morning glory pressed itself against my sweatpants.
"Sorry for that, the usual man problem, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said slightly embarrassed. I climbed over him reaching for the courtains when I heared the hatch opening from downstairs.

"Marino Honey, would you like to have breakfast with us or do want to rest a little bit more before comming down?" I took my distance from the curtain and crouched back to my sleeping spot, covering myself with the blanket again.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 23. Dez 2019, 14:15 

"What an honor to call me by that name my Purrince. Hope it was a nice dream you had."

"Uhh yeah! - Uh- no, well... it was-"
I gasped as I saw what kind of problem Chat had. And of course I looked directly at it.
Immediately the air got stuck in my throat and I turned bright red.
"Ahahah n-n-no problem-!", I stuttered as he was on his way down and climbed over me with this... impressive erection.
Hot.
WAIT WHAT
Perfectly timed, my mother came in and asked me for breakfast.
Chat started to retreat and hid under the blanket next to me.
"Uhhhhh morning mom! I-I neeeeeed totakeashowerandstuff!"

"Okay, take your time darling!"
I stayed stiff for the moment while the hatch closed again and then looked slightly over to Chat.
"Need a hand?"
I immediately slapped my flat hand on the mouth and wished to have a "second chance".
"I - I mean, do you need a towel or anything else I-I'll take a shower after you, anyway, hahahah..!" I stammered and avoided his gaze.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 23. Dez 2019, 17:12 
Administrator

"Need a hand?"
"I - I mean, do you need a towel or anything else I-I'll take a shower after you, anyway, hahahah..!"

After hearing him saying that, my mind went blank for a second, I grabbed the wrist of his hand with which he had covered his mouth and pressed it onto the mattress.
With my free hand I pressed him down on the bed with ease, climbed over him and leaned down to his face, so our faces almost touched, looking at him with an intense glare.
"Dangerous choice of words Marino" I said with husky and shaky voice. After a few seconds I let go of him, left the bed downstairs and went to the bathroom.
I felt my own pulse in my throat and further down. Cool down Chat, sort out your feelings before you do something stupid. "Shit..."
I got myself undressed and got into the bathtub and let cold water run over me until I was relaxed a little bit and my Full Salute was gone.
I washed myself properly before drying myself and put the towel around my hips. I threw the worn clothes into the washing machine and left the bathroom a bit unsecure.
"Do you mind if I take some more of your clothes?" I asked into the room without looking where the other boy was at this moment, hopefully I hadn't scared him with my actions before.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 24. Dez 2019, 01:41 

My eyes widened as he grabbed my wrist and pressed me down with ease. A soft gasp escaped my throat and I held my breath as his face came so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Dangerous choice of words, Marino."

My heart was beating so fast that I thought Chat could hear it. Then he suddenly disappeared into the bathroom.
I lay there petrified and stared at the ceiling, where his bright green cat eyes had been before, which had looked deep into mine. My hand was still lying there where his had grabbed my wrist and pressed it down onto the bed. I could still feel his strong body that had been lying over me for a few intense seconds.
All at once I was extremely aroused.
As soon as I heard the shower running, I put one hand directly into my shorts and massaged my member in thoughts of this extremely hot moment we had shared - and the fantasy of how I would have helped him get his own erection down.
Oh, that was good...
I gave a gentle moan that became more intense as my hand went faster. So intense, that I had to cover my mouth with the other hand, so Chat didn't notice. I came into my hand in a way that I could clean it and my little friend with a few tissues. Breathing heavily I sank back into the pillow and heard the water running out and Chat opened the door, asking for more of my clothes. Yes, please take the smallest ones...
"Ahh... sure! N-no problem, feel free to use my wardrobe.", I allowed him access to my wardrobe, the inside doors, where two more posters of Adrien hung.
Meanwhile I climbed down the ladder with soft knees, the used tissues firmly in my hand, while I maneuvered myself past Chat in nothing but a towel around his hips and disappeared in the bathroom with my heart beating still super fast.
The shower was pleasant... and gave me some clear thoughts. Chat Noir was very important to me at the moment. I wanted to spend more free time with him. Get to know him better somehow. But how do I do that without getting recognized outside? Maybe at evening, when it's dark...
Anyway, the letter was supposed to rest for one more day before chaos broke out again.
I also came out of the bathroom with only a towel covering my abdomen and fished some clothes out of the closet. "I'll have some breakfast and bring you some of it upstairs then. May I take your measurements after that?", I asked into the room while I was still choosing suitable clothes.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 7. Jan 2020, 21:14 
Administrator

I looked at the pictures of me in the wadrobe, where I just had posed in underwear as Adrien. Seriously Marino... you keep looking at my body for years and don't see any resemblence to the real thing? That was disappointing, but maybe I gained more muscles in this year strolling above the rooftops of Paris every night. I grabbed on of his joggin pan I know that would fet my, it was a black one with pink lines on the sides. And grabbed a darker shirt out of the wadrobe. I put on the pants and layed the shirt on the chaise. Before closing the wadrobe I took two sticky notes from his desk and placed them over the Adrien faces of his wadrobe posters, drawing black cat faces on them. "Heh.." I said in disappintment, If I had no problems in doing this, it was obviousely no hint he would get to find out my identity, it looked funny tho, so I didn't remove the cat faces and closed the wadrobe.

I started with my routine and jumped up and grabbed the horizontal wooden beam and started making climbs. After a few of them Marino came out of the bathroom only wearing a towel. Sweet. He was slim but not unsporty. I was curious if he would change in front of me and watched him while doing my workout.

"I'll have some breakfast and bring you some of it upstairs then. May I take your measurements after that?"

"Would be my pleasure." I smiled while pulling myself up letting my upper body down from the wooden beam holding myself there with my legs doing some advanced situps. I felt them now and I was sure I would feel them later too.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Jan 2020, 13:54 

When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that Chat was using my room as a training place and a slight smile appeared on my lips.
It looked good what he did, especially without his top. While I was picking out clothes for myself, which consisted of a white shirt,
black shorts and red jeaggings, I feverishly thought about whether I should change right here, where I was one hundred percent observed
in everything and also took a one percent risk, where the towel slipped off my loins too early, or whether I should just go into the bathroom again
... the two posters of Adrien caught my eye.
They were covered with postits and each one had a black cat face scribbled on it.
Was he jealous of Adrien? Because I adored him so much?
Or was it just a prank, because that was just like him?
"Lol I like it, you're good at drawing," I commented on the art and grinned over my shoulder as I bravely climbed into my shorts and then threw the towel off.
"Have you ever considered going into the fashion business as well? Sure, a bit difficult at the moment, but, as soon as we may have solved your problem with your retransformation?"
I just wanted to know. He would be a damn good model, and with a little creativity he could do both. Or with me...
WAIT. Adrien was out there too, and he WAS a model. A perfect one. I sighed softly and gave Chat another smile and wave before I went down the hatch.

Breakfast with my parents was enjoyable, but I couldn't get my mind off the cat hero and the fact that I had two letters and a key hidden in the bookshelf.
I just did not know what was right - To follow my selfishness and keep him there - just like a pet - or to solve the problem immediately and risk that Chat
didn't care about me anymore when my Alter Ego showed up. Of course I'm not able to fall in love with him as Ladybug all of a sudden...
I was a hero of Paris. I should choose to help and not follow my heart again, otherwise only misfortune would happen again.
But at least one day... one last day with Chat - was that too much to ask??

"...right, Marino?"
I winced.
"Are you alright, darling?", my mother asked, and my father also looked worried.
"Sure... I'm afraid I have to acclimatize in France again, That's all. I'll be upstairs again."
With these words I smiled and got up, cleared my plate in the kitchen and secretly stuffed a baguette down my pants.
Cheese spread and other topping stuff was stored in my own fridge. I disappeared back upstairs.

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 6 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste