Aktuelle Zeit: Di 23. Apr 2024, 17:47

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 7 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Marinos Zimmer
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Jan 2020, 22:56 
Administrator

"Lol I like it, you're good at drawing,"
"Yes, yes, quite The Meowchelnynangelo~" I snickered. Pfff. Good one.

"Have you ever considered going into the fashion business as well? Sure, a bit difficult at the moment, but, as soon as we may have solved your problem with your retransformation?"
My typical grin appeared on my face, after he suggested a model career for me. " With the purrfect body of mine, I think it could work out. I'm also quite a beauty under the mask, pawmise!" I winked playfully. " ...but its a hard business without connections I assume and I'm also quite into physics a lot, so maybe I end up as a Physic Professor or something like that." I laughed. I felt a little uneasy going bac kinto the modeling business, reminding me of my father and maybe fearing that bad reputance from my father would get me. Being a celebrity was not beeing easy. " And thank you for beeing so full of energy and hopes bringing my civilian identity back." I gave back with a warm smile, even if I doubted that he had the power to do so.

After Marino left the room I climbed down as silent as possible and finished my workout with 80 Push-ups. Finishing that task I needed to wash myself again, sweating quite a bit from all the movement. Refreshed and dried I went back into the room, aiming for the chaise to rest a little.

I slightly opened an eye after hearing Marino opening the hatch to his room climbing up into his room.Ich began to speak witha big grin on my face-. " is that a baguette in your pants? My, my what a splendid specimen." letting out a small whistle.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Mi 8. Jan 2020, 22:56 

BeitragVerfasst: Do 9. Jan 2020, 14:14 

"Yes, yes, quite The Meowchelnynangelo~"
I burst out laughing at that creative pun.

"I'm also quite a beauty under the mask, pawmise!"
"I believe you!" I replied to his reaction and probably increased his enormous self-esteem even more.
But I figured he probably needs that though.

"I'm also quite into physics a lot, so maybe I end up as a Physic Professor or something like that."
That surprised me a little. So I tried a word joke once:
"Do you really mean physics or...physical things?" I gave him a pretty dirty grin, although it probably looked pretty shitty.

" And thank you for being so full of energy and hopes bringing my civilian identity back."
My cheeks went pink at this warm smile of his.
"Oh, I love to! After all, I ... I want you to be happy again.", I mumbled the last part a bit more quietly.
Maybe he was happy at the moment, but with this villain role he had now, it couldn't really go well.

- skip -

When I came back upstairs the baguette was directly addressed. Of course. I knew it!
"Yes, it's just for you, I hope you like it." Wow Marino, stop flirting so miserably.
Although it could have been a normal sentence, but my tone of voice had already pulled it right below the belt.
I pulled it out and broke it in half, put it on yesterday's plate before I went to the fridge and took out some toppings.
"Oops, I forgot a knife," I murmured as I put everything on a small white table in front of the chaise.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Jan 2020, 23:00 
Administrator

"Yes, it's just for you, I hope you like it."
"Oops, I forgot a knife,"

"I can't wait to have a taste from this long delicous looking offering you just pulled out of your pants, I'm eager to put it into my mouth and swallow as much as I can..." again I could not restrain myself. I cleared my throat. " ...maybe you wanna measure me first before I stuff myself with... food, I even skipped putting on the shirt for this reason.“ I winked playfully putting his attention back to my body.
Just tell me what I have to do exactly for you to take my measures."
It wasn’t the first time someone took measures from me. But Marino was really passionate when he did something he loved, not just falling into a sloppy routine, doing as less as possible. „Oh and don’t mind going down again, for a knife."Downstairs! Chat pull yourself together you gay alley cat! I went on talking " In the Microwave on your wardrobe are cutlery and dishes.“ I scratched the back of my neck and smiled awkward out of the matter of fact.

While he was on it taking my meassures I just asked a question in a silent moment. „…maybe we can eat together some times?“ I asked a little unsecure, if it even was okay to ask for something like that. But that was something I never could really enjoy after my mother was not there anymore. Eating alone almost all the time just under the watch of Nathalie reading down my agenda for the day was sadly how my live was until a year ago.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Jan 2020, 15:08 

"I can't wait to have a taste from this long delicous looking offering you just pulled out of your pants,
I'm eager to put it into my mouth and swallow as much as I can..."

I swallowed at the sound of his words and the baguette almost slipped out of my hands before I could it even break through.
My heart pounded against my chest like crazy and I produced nothing but a strange whimper and a weird grin.
Please no hard-on please no hard-on please please please!! Marino pull yourself together YOU MUST TAKE HIS FUCKING MEASURES

"...maybe you wanna measure me first before I stuff myself with... food, I even skipped putting on the shirt for this reason.“

"AAHAHAHAH", I laughed out totally awkward and resisted the urge to stare totally conspicuously at his naked, forbidden beautiful upper body. "Well, sure, makes sense!"
I ran/stumbled to my table and grabbed the measuring tape. My hands should stop shaking immediately!

"Just tell me what I have to do exactly for you to take my measures."

I turned to him and I was already on the verge of melting and sinking into the ground.
"Um ... come over here," I asked and he did so, I just got infinitely more nervous.
Until suddenly he revealed the secret that plates and cutlery were still IN MY MICROWAVE.
What a genius! He had managed to live here invisibly for such a long time.
"Haha, that's very sneaky of you! And of course we can eat together. I can cook lunch today and bring it right up. My parents are at the bakery anyway."
I smiled at him and swung my measuring tape in circles like Ladyb-
SHIT, that was obvious?! I hope he didn't notice.
I let it go immediately and it slapped him against his well-toned stomach.
"Oh shit, sorry! I uh--" I bent down, picked it up and looked at him again.
"I'm going down now... just hold still." I wanted to wink at him, but that just made it more cringy.
I just got down on my knees in front of him without saying another word and did what my job was - taking measurements!
Nothing more, just work. It couldn't be that hard.
He had slender, beautiful calves and strong, almost rock-hard thighs. His legs were generally very long and slim, but still muscular.
I rose halfway up to take his hip circumference and forced myself fervently not to stare at his crotch. Besides, of course, I noted everything down and my writing was as scrawly as never before. Hopefully he did not notice my trembling hands. I went higher and tampered with his chest.
It was also relatively slim, but extensive enough that it harmonized with his overall picture.
"I've never seen anything so perfect," it slipped out my mouth and I bit my lip.
Focus, Marino. Or else you'll write something wrong and he won't like it in the end. That would be really embarrassing.
I measured his arm length and girth. So beautiful.
And his skin was perfect too, like wax, with a sunny yellow tone. Just like Adrien's. ... I shouldn't compare. It wasn't fair to Chat.
I made the last notes and looked him in the eyes afterwards.
"Okay, I'm done. Thank you." I leaned forward and bravely gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort schreiben Seite 7 von 7   [ 64 Beiträge ]
Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7